Website Aramark at Mesa Verde National Park
A story, 700 years in the making!
Aramark is the authorized concessioner for Mesa Verde National Park in beautiful Southwestern Colorado. Employment opportunities include:
- Food/Beverage facilities including the nationally-recognized Metate Room fine dining restaurant, Far View Terrace classic buffet and Mocha Mesa Coffee Bar, Spruce Tree Terrace Cafe/patio bar & grill, and Morefield Campground’s Knife’s Edge Cafe (pancake breakfast).
- Hospitality staff for spectacular Far View Lodge and Morefield Campground.
- Retail staff for outlets at Far View Lodge, Far View Terrace, Spruce Tree Terrace and Morefield Campground.
- Guided tour drivers and step-on tour guides.
- Positions include: Cook, Food Service Worker, Dishwasher, Housekeeper, Laundry Worker, Tour Guide, Front Desk Worker, Reservations Associate Worker, Driver, etc.
Mesa Verde National Park is located in the Four Corners area, where the borders of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah meet provides many exciting recreational opportunities in an exquisite environment rich in natural beauty and history.
All open roles can be accessed via one of the following options:
About Aramark at Mesa Verde National Park
Mesa Verde National Park is internationally known for its famous cliff dwellings. The Park is also a national treasure and designated by the United Nations as a World Heritage Site. Located in Southwest Colorado, Mesa Verde National Park is the nation’s largest archaeological preserve and features with 4,700 known archaeological sites, including 600 cliff dwellings.