Home of the 7 Territories, Winter Park Resort is always More Than You Imagine.
Do you have a dynamic personality and love interacting with people? Do you love Winter Park and are passionate about living an outdoor adventurous lifestyle? Winter Park Resort is the perfect place for you! We are looking for people who work as hard as they play.
All paid employees are entitled to the following benefits at Winter Park Resort; you must present your employee pass to receive these deals! *Unless noted, discounts are for the employee only, not dependents.* **All Perks and Benefits subject to change.**
Season Pass Benefits:FREE direct to lift access to Winter Park and Steamboat
- Dependent Passes: $10 fee for Full Time, Core & Regular status employees
- Dependent Passes: $50 fee for Part Time status employees
- There are no Dependent Pass benefits for Temporary or On-Call employees
Complimentary and/or Discount Lift Tickets (valid at Winter Park Resort or Steamboat):
- Number and type of vouchers depends on your job classification and status; Contact your Supervisor or Human Resources for details regarding your eligibility.
Real Deal Ski Exchange (14), Private Exchange (4) and Grand Foundation Medallion (2):Active employees receive FREE skiing/riding at the following Resorts:
- Real Deal: Arapaho Basin, Copper Mountain, Ski Cooper, Loveland, Eldora Mountain, Purgatory at Durango, Powderhorn, Crested Butte, Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Snowmass, Buttermilk, Sunlight, Telluride – *50% off for Dependents*
- Private Exchange: Angel Fire, NM; Monarch, CO, Taos, NM; and Snowy Range, WY – *50% off for Dependents*
- Grand Foundation Medallion: YMCA Snow Mountain Ranch, Devil’s Thumb Ranch, Ski Granby Ranch – *Exchange is limited to 2 uses per day for entire resort. See Human Resources for all details about reservations and regulations.*
Food & Beverage Discounts:
- 40% discount at Cafeteria settings
- 25% discount at Restaurant settings
- Does not include alcoholic beverages, bottled beverages, or pre-packaged goods
- Employees are eligible for 20% discounts depending on availability. Contact Winter Park Lodging Reservations at (866) 260-6303 for current rates and availability. Restrictions apply.
Rental and Retail Discounts:
- Retail: 20% discount on all full price retail purchases and 10% discount on all reduced price retail purchases (excludes hard goods and electronics). Everyday Pro-Deals through Mountain Essentials.
- Rental: 50% off Ski/Snowboard Rentals for the employee and up to 2 friends per day; based upon availability.
- Tune and Repair Services: 50% discount on tunes and 30% discount on repairs at the Tune Shop located in Winter Park Resort Rentals – West Portal.
Ski and Ride School:
- Free Daily Group Lessons (must be one paying guest in lesson).
- 50% off Adult Specialty/Seasonal Programs.
- 50% off Ski & Ride School Kids’ Multi-Week Programs & Daily Lessons for eligible dependents.
- Contact Ski & Ride school for additional details and/or to sign up.
About Winter Park Resort
Winter Park Resort is Colorado's longest continually operated ski resort featuring over 3,000 acres of award-winning terrain including groomers, terrain parks, bumps, steeps, trees, and most definitely deeps. Winter Park Resort averages 329 inches of snow, much in part to its ideal location amidst the Rocky Mountains. Just 67 miles northwest of Denver, Winter Park Resort is the closest major destination resort to Denver International Airport and offers its guests an abundance of activities and events for the young and the young at heart.