Website Aramark in Yosemite National Park
Come Join Our Team and Imagine the Impact You Can Make
Come Join a Fantastic Team and Begin Your Next Adventure!
Imagine the Impact you’ll make in your career, to the guests you will serve, and in the community you live in by choosing to join our team in Yosemite National Park. We are committed to providing experiences that enrich and nourish lives.
|Impact Your Future! No matter where you start, we give you the tools and training you need to turn a job into a career.|
|Impact A Life! As an employee, you’ll have the chance to make peoples’ lives better and that’s something worth working for.|
|Impact Your Community! At every opportunity, we give you the chance to change the world around you for the better.|
We invite you to join our amazing team and create the impact you would like to see in yourself and those around you.
What benefits does Yosemite Hospitality offer?
- Our employees spend every day creating experiences that matter. A well-balanced employee benefits program is our way of showing them how much we appreciate their dedicated service. Our programs include a full array of benefits such as:
- Employee Discount Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & tuition reimbursement plans (SN & Exempt Only)
I would like to speak with someone face-to-face regarding my interest in working for Yosemite Hospitality, where can I find on-site representatives?
- Yosemite Hospitality has set up an on-site administrative office in the park. This office is located at: 9035 Castle Cliff Court, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389 located directly behind the Fort/Valley Firehouse in the Trails Conference Room. We are open from 9:00am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday.
My questions aren’t answered here… How do I get a hold of someone to ask my questions in particular?
- Prospective employees are encouraged to email us at Yosemite@aramark.com with any additional questions. Please note that due to the volume of inquiries we are currently receiving, please allow 48 hours (2 business days) for an email response.
Interested in Learning More? Why not read about Living Seasonal’s AWESOME PERSON #4 – Erin Ragland. Erin has been living seasonal for a few years now and has plenty of stories to tell. But, why should you want to learn more about Erin? Because this girl just moved to Yosemite National Park to work for Aramark and could be your next co-worker! Check her out and get inspired!
Still hesitant about Seasonal Living? Check out our Pros and Cons list and then go make your own to determine whether this lifestyle is fit for you! (We’re a bit bias…we love it!)
About Aramark in Yosemite National Park
Aramark has a longstanding partnership with the NPS and has a track record of developing programming and managing operations that enhance the visitor experience. Aramark understands the importance of delivering experiences that enrich our guests’ national park visits and we are committed to doing the same for Yosemite’s visitors.